Tuesday 31 May 2011

Is your memory failing?





Many people tell me how concerned they are about their memory not being as good as it used to be. Interesting to see Keith in this video who is worried about it at 45! He did the right thing in checking out if there was a physical problem here. There was not. So he proceeded to get advice on what to do to improve his daily memory. All of his ideas might not be right for you but listen with an open mind. Now exactly what did he say ..............

1 comment:

Mit said...

Man O man have I been forgetful lately! I am faced with way too many tasks and responsibilities at work. When I get home I face another set of (self-imposed) overwhelming responsibilities. I think the 'rest & recovery' component for memory health is the thing I am lacking. I never give my mind a break! Time to go meditate. Thanks so much for sharing what you have learned!